If you're having trouble accepting your Blogger invitation (or posting something), don't despair, and tell Sarah to send another invitation. Blogger is kind of dodgy sometimes, but great for technology-braindeads like me.
Yay Aftaborama and Sarominha! I DO have friends after all.
Will anyone out there be in Vancouver on June 8th? Do you want to have a beach party? (I was very jealous of your beach party in May!) G. says that if the weather's bad, we can probably get together at his house.
Will send out an e-mail soon...but you wonderful people who are reading this get the news first.
2 commenti:
Hi all,
If you're having trouble accepting your Blogger invitation (or posting something), don't despair, and tell Sarah to send another invitation. Blogger is kind of dodgy sometimes, but great for technology-braindeads like me.
Procrastinating at work,
sarom
Yay Aftaborama and Sarominha! I DO have friends after all.
Will anyone out there be in Vancouver on June 8th? Do you want to have a beach party? (I was very jealous of your beach party in May!) G. says that if the weather's bad, we can probably get together at his house.
Will send out an e-mail soon...but you wonderful people who are reading this get the news first.
Hugs,
S.
Posta un commento